We asked the community to give us input on our three goals: Voter Education, Increased Voter Turnout, and Candidate Development.
- Reach voters in their community, hearing their concerns, and encouraging their participation in the governing of Evanston is the first step.
- Go to where the people are, recruit ‘members’ for everywhere
- Personal conversation and small groups
- Voter education efforts need to be held throughout the community,
- Education that is tailored to the audience
- How does vote relate to my life
- Candidates who understand that they will be held accountable for outcomes
- Candidates who see the worth in ALL residents
- Leaders who understand that decisions made at the city, District 65 and District 202, effects all of our quality of life in Evanston